CORTO SAFARIS Ltd
CORTO SAFARIS Ltd is a French-Tanzanian company owned and managed by Grard Blenet and his wife Hellen Mchaki. It was incorporated in 1994 and has through the years gained a very strong reputation as a quality specialist Safari Tour Operator, especially in the French speaking world.
- A la carte and group Safaris in the Tanzanian Northern Circuit Arusha NP, Tarangire NP, Manyara NP, Ngorongoro CA, Serengeti NP, with accommodation in Lodges, Camps or Camping
- Kilimanjaro and Meru Mountains Ascents
- Masai Land, Rift Valley and Tanzanian Volcanoes Treks
- Holiday extensions to Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Islands
- Exclusive safaris to the Southern Parks of Selous and Ruaha
- We own and maintain our own fleet of 4×4 Vehicles to a very high standard
- We own and run several 4 star semi-permanent Tented camps in the Masai Country and the Serengeti, and is also launching a new fly-camp in the Serengeti to follow the great migration crossing of the Mara river and the Wildebeest’s birth phenomenon in the Ndutu region.
- Specialty Filming and Photographic Safaris
At CORTO, we are dedicated to show our clients the true colours of Tanzania and we put a special accent towards customer care and satisfaction.