NAME: EPIC LUXURY SAFARIS (TOYA LIMITED)
ADDRESS: P.O. Box 2305 Arusha, Tanzania
LOCATI: Tanzanite Rd, Plot 2 Block E Off Factory Rd, Unga Limited, Arusha Mjini
United Republic of Tanzania
EPIC LUXURY SAFARIS is part of the Ratpanat Group and has been operating
in Africa for 10 years as a DMC with offices in Tanzania and Kenya.
We operate 365 days per year with a 100-person team on the ground
taking excellent care of our guests and leading once-in-a-lifetime
experiences on the continent for over 20,000 guests.
Our offices in Africa coordinate all safari operations, air and land transport, excursions,
and customer service in Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia,
Uganda, Rwanda, and South Africa.
Epic Luxury Safaris OFFERS operators from around the world an expansive and
safe catalog of:
• Land services • 24/7 customer service
• Excursions • 365 days/year
As part of the Ratpanat Group, our Africa Transport Logistics division exclusively
manages a fleet of safari trucks and 4×4 vehicles with the best drivers and English,
French, and Spanish-speaking guides.
- Epic Luxury Safaris OFFERS a wide selection of safari routes, products, and services.
• We cover every stage of the trip: transportation,logistics, accommodation, and experiences.
• As an Africa specialist, we are able to meetall your customers needs and requests. We
can fulfil any experience your guest is looking for whilst prioritising safety & quality.
Epic Luxury Safaris is a tour operator, located in some of the world’s most thrilling and exotic
destinations. Every destination offers a range of unparalleled nature based adventures,
lavished with supreme luxury and upscale service. Epic Luxury Safaris demonstrate how
luxury and sustainability can genuinely coexist.
Exclusive safaris with 18 different combinations to live the Kenya and Tanzania full experience:
• Classic Safari Nyota. 4×4 Safari.
• Classic Safari The Great Migration. 4×4 Safari.
• Luxury Short Safari in a light aircraft and 4×4.
4 exclusive expeditions. Truck safari:
• Dream of Africa.
• Gorillas in the mist.
• Okavango Premium Tour.
• Following the Elephant Trails